Graduates of the Faculty of Political Science will obtain the following skills:
•The ability to identify European and international issues, by analysing and interpreting them in the light of modern political theory;
• The ability to use arguments and relevant knowledge to analyse trends and patterns in the European and international environment, in a concise, well structured and interesting manner;
•The knowledge and applicability of basic concepts of political science, international relations and European studies, sociology, psychology.
• The ability to apply policies, regulations and international /European legal instruments to real social and political situations
• The ability to establish and develop communication networks and partnerships with individuals, institutions, mass - media, NGOs
• The ability to anticipate the needs, issues and development in the European and international environment.
Faculty of Political Science graduates can work in:
- Central and local public institutions (presidential administration, parliament, ministries, the Department of Public Information of the Government, National Bank of Romania, town halls, etc.)
- Higher education and scientific research, political parties, sociological research institutes and public opinion polling, cultural institutions and non-governmental organizations
- Corporations (capital market, financial and legal audit offices, press etc.)
Faculty of Political Science graduates are qualified as:
Teachers (political science, sociology, ethics, civics, human rights)
Political scientists, sociologists, political advisors, policy analysts, policy documentary
Researchers (political science, sociology, psychology, anthropology, international relations)